Morse Code Cuff Bracelet - Choose Your Word
This hand stamped adjustable cuff is 1/4' in width and is stamped with one word in Morse Code. It comes with a gift box and card insert detailing the word in text and Morse Code. Choose your metal! Available in Silver (Aluminum), Gold (Brass) and Copper. (Shown in Brass)
* Choose your word from the drop down menu. If choosing "other", there is a 5 character maximum.
* My adjustable cuffs are 6" in length and can be formed to almost any wrist size.
* Available in brass, aluminum and copper. Please choose from the drop down menu.
* Brushed finish
PLEASE READ MY SHIPPING/PROCESSING POLICIES. You can find them by clicking this link:
~Every personalized item offered by Genesis One Designs is hand stamped letter by letter with a small punch and hammer. At times the letters may have slight variations in depth, alignment, and spacing. These variations contribute to it's charm and uniqueness and will not compromise the overall look of your piece.
PLEASE NOTE: From everyday wear, your cuff will get oil from your skin, fingerprint smudges, dirt, etc. To keep your ALUMINUM cuffs looking their best, simply take a polishing cloth and gently rub them down. For your BRASS/COPPER cuffs, you can use hand soap and warm water to remove oils and then try to remove any unwanted patina with a jewelry polishing pad or cloth.
~~CARE INSTRUCTIONS ~~
* I always recommend that you remove jewelry before going to bed, showering or
participating in other physical activities. Exposure to chemicals, lotions, sweat, humid
environments, etc. can damage the finish and accelerate the oxidation process (brass and
* Aluminum is fantastic! It is tarnish-free and hypo-allergenic. However, it is a softer metal and
will hold up better if this fact is taken into consideration while wearing.
* You can expect some bending and surface scratches over time (a little more so with
aluminum). This is just something that comes with wearing metal bangles :) You should be
able to gently re-shape your cuffs.
* When you remove your jewelry, gently wipe off skin oils, residue and make-up with a soft
Thanks again for visiting my Etsy shop and supporting handcrafting artisans:)
You all are the reason that I LOVE what I do!
*****I WOULD LOVEIT IF YOU LEFT A REVIEW! :) I couldn't do what I love without my customers...if your purchase was anything less than being worthy of 5 stars, please let me know! I will do everything that I can to work with you. Thanks so much!!*****